Author Topic: What A Day...  (Read 9828 times)

J6G1Z

• Global Moderator
What A Day...
« on: March 20, 2014, 06:02:13 pm »
Today I had to attend an important meeting that I have been stressing out about for a little over a year. On the surface it appears that it went fairly well. Now I just have to wait for the rest of the information to be reviewed & to learn the results.

So... What all does this have to do with anything Ascot related, you may ask? Well... Nothing really. It's what happened when I returned home, that the day turned out much better than expected. The Postman knocked on the door & dropped off two packages. One package contained my new CDI Ignition from Rick's & the other had my new Performance Exhaust Header from ThumperStuff inside. Woo-Hoo!!! What great timing! I can't wait to install these parts & take my bike for a ride.

I'll take some pictures later on this evening, or tomorrow morning. Both items really look "Trick"! The Exhaust is real nice with smooth bends, nice welds & comes with new gaskets. The Rick's CDI is "Racer Red" and truly a plug & play item. Hell, everyone knows that Red Parts makes you faster. LOL!

Hopefully the rest of you receive your orders soon.

Good luck
J.

J6G1Z

• Global Moderator
Re: What A Day...
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 12:57:14 pm »
Here are the promised pics.  ;D