Author Topic: Aside From Motorcycles... What Else Are You In To?  (Read 12864 times)

J6G1Z

• Global Moderator
Aside From Motorcycles... What Else Are You In To?
« on: August 29, 2013, 03:15:40 pm »
What other hobbies or interests do you have?

I like most things that go Fast or go Boom!

J.

Jay willoughby

Re: Aside From Motorcycles... What Else Are You In To?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 11:11:40 pm »
I have multiple toys that go boom, but  I'm into power boating with my 22 foot Boston Whaler camping in my GMC Savanna van and playing with my RC helicopters http://ascot500.com/Smileys/default/smiley.gif

J6G1Z

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 10:22:02 am »
As far as things that go BOOM... I really like the older stuff, like single action revolvers & lever action carbines/rifles. Plus just about anything that shoots the 22LR. I'm not a black rifle or Glock kind of guy. I can appreciate the modern firearms & I'm impressed with what the manufacturers are doing in the compact concealed weapons market. Some of those mini 9mm, 40S&W & 45acp pistolas are amazing.

As far as things that go fast... Just about anything goes. If I can feel the sensation of acceleration, then I’ll dig it.

J.

Jay willoughby

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2013, 08:27:53 pm »
I prefer\military toys like AR's ,colt model 1911,'s Lee Enfield 303's I do have 3    22's. ;D

thumperdh

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2013, 09:28:04 pm »
Apart from motorcycles I'm into surfing, snowboarding, cross country mountain biking, downhill skateboarding, guitars, cars and of course, things that go boom.
1982 FT500
Conti Classic Attack tires
Foam filter mod
Round headlight
Rejetted carb
Progressive springs
Supertrapp muffler
Thumperstuff header

cycodre

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2013, 03:22:50 pm »
A cyclist, I ride daily to work. My current rides are a ti single speed MTB and a fixed gear track bike. No, I'm not some Johnny-come-lately hipster! I've ridden single speed and fixed since 97 and used to race MTB seriously. I was ranked top five in the state for years. I also love to skateboard. I ride vert as much as I can. (my wife doesn't know what she hates more, My love of motos or my obsession with skating. Hahaha)  I also snowboard and love to hike and backpack. I've also been a guide on the side. Hell I love most things you can do outdoors! I know it's moto related but I also do design and proto machine work for guys that build custom motorcycles on the side.