'Round The Campfire > Cool Rides & Adventures...

What Have You Done With Your Ascot Lately?

<< < (3/5) > >>

scottly:
I'm in Humboldt, near Prescott. About 4500' elevation, so cooler than Phoenix. Hit 97 today, but it was supposed to hit 111 down there.

thumperdh:
I rode my FT to go pick up new chains and sprockets for my KE100. I also considered ordering new Hagon shocks for my upcoming mountain trip (a week riding the mountains of Georgia, North Carolina and Tennessee will be a nice getaway from Florida).

J6G1Z:

--- Quote from: scottly on June 02, 2014, 09:45:28 pm --- I'm in Humboldt, near Prescott. About 4500' elevation, so cooler than Phoenix. Hit 97 today, but it was supposed to hit 111 down there.
--- End quote ---

I have not been to your area yet, but I have been around Prescott & Chino Valley a few times. It's very nice out there! Finding a good paying job out there looks tough though.

J.

J6G1Z:

--- Quote from: thumperdh on June 02, 2014, 09:58:46 pm --- I rode my FT to go pick up new chains and sprockets for my KE100. I also considered ordering new Hagon shocks for my upcoming mountain trip (a week riding the mountains of Georgia, North Carolina and Tennessee will be a nice getaway from Florida).
--- End quote ---

That will be a real nice trip. If you can afford it, I'd get those shocks. I doubt that you will ever regret it.

Good luck on your trip
J.

scottly:
I took my bike for an 82 mile ride yesterday. About 30 miles on dirt roads, and the rest on pavement. Most of the miles were at 45 MPH or lower, with about 10 miles at 60 and 10 miles at 65-70. Filled the tank back up today to check the mileage: 58 MPG. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version