'Round The Campfire > The B.S. & Off Topic Board

The Ascot Owners Page On Facebook...

(1/3) > >>

J6G1Z:
There is an Ascot Owners page on FB now if you're interested. I just found it while reading a post on another forum.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/199379183549950/

Looks like another great Ascot resource to add to your "Favorites" list.

J.

J6G1Z:
Has anyone tried to visit the Facebook Ascot site lately?

I have been unable to view the site (won't load up) for about a week now. Is this happening to anyone else?

Thanks
J.

thumperdh:
Works fine for me.

J6G1Z:
It's probably my antiquated computers. I'm running XP and I'm having more & more problems using the I'net. I don't appreciate having to go out & buy a new computer all of a sudden. I'm thinking of maybe picking up a Mac this time, but I know less than nothing about them. I'm just sick of having to download updates all the time & worrying about viruses, etc.

Anybody out there know much about computers that could offer some advise?

Thanks
J.

Luke:
Well .. it can certainly be a hot topic ... and I'm no evangelist... lol  but from personal experience my vote is Mac.

I have had one or more since the eighties and have never been let down.

As a matter of fact even my Mac Plus (circa 1986) still boots up. That's about all the useful tricks it has left though. ;)

A Mac probably won't feel too alien to ya. The two systems (Win Mac) have "borrowed" from each other for so long that they have distilled into very similar beasts on the surface anyway. I would hit up my nearest Bestbuy or similar and poke around on one for a while ... then imagine it just works ... every single time you turn it on. ;D (no offense meant by the new guy ... lol)

Cheers,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version