'Round The Campfire > General Technical

New signal lights

<< < (2/2)

Lefty:
Yep, I just ordered one

J6G1Z:
I have small incandescent turn signals on the front & LED's in the back. My turn signals needed a new LED type of flasher to work correctly. I used this one: https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/flashers-load-resistors/lf1-s-pin-universal-motorcycle-electronic-flasher/193/841/  You might want to order 2 of them. My first one burnt out, but the second one is hanging in there.

J.

Lefty:
Yea J6, I renember reading your thread about that liscense plate frame that has tail stop, turn and plate light, I thought that looked pretty trick. I actually bought that same light set up w/ the flasher from Super Bright KEDs, but I misplaced the darn flasher when I moved. I am looking for it.
The more I look at these lights, the more I dont like how small they are, and the grill across the front(big selling point for me) makes the lights that much harder to see in the daytime. I had my wife drive behind me to give me her opinion & she gave them the thumbs down. I'm going to mount them on the front & see how they look.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version