'Round The Campfire > Cool Rides & Adventures...

Anyone Out Riding This Time Of Year?

(1/2) > >>

J6G1Z:
Even though my area has been "dryer" than usual this winter, it's still wet!

Anyone out there enjoying some nice weather & riding? How about you southwest & southern folks? I need to live vicariously through your riding stories. Post 'em if you have 'em.

Thanks
J.

J6G1Z:
I went for a ride today! :o 

Took the FT Ascot out & ran my favorite backroad. I had to take it easy due to hidden wet patches in the shaded corners. It takes several sunny days for those spots to dry up. I still managed to bounce 'er off the rev limiter a couple of times. Mostly coming out of a corner in 3rd or 4th. I also watched the odometer click over 6700 miles on my way home.

All in all a good ride & a very welcome break from the rain.
J.

thumperdh:
I've just been playing around the yard on my XR100 supermoto really. Short rides here and there but nothing much.

J6G1Z:
How is that little bike?

The couple of pics that I've seen look good.

J.

thumperdh:
For anyone wondering, this is my little XR Minimoto racer

http://imgur.com/a/X0cXe

--- Quote from: J6G1Z on February 14, 2015, 06:52:38 am ---How is that little bike?

--- End quote ---

It's a blast. I'm a huge fan of small bikes even though i'm a big guy. I can have an absolute ball on it in the backyard and its no louder than a lawnmower so the neighbors can't complain. On the asphalt is where it really shines though, nothing like getting your knee down at 15mph. It's just so much fun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version