The Ascot 500 Forum > Welcome

Greetings All...

<< < (2/3) > >>

J6G1Z:

--- Quote from: Street Tracker 37 on August 15, 2013, 08:56:15 pm ---John,
Thank you for setting this forum up very cool. I did not receive an email for a confirmation but just logged in after registration and bam here I am! Look forward to seeing how this works for such a great and active group on yahoo. Hope you get some input from the group and that they can find this may work for them as well. I will build up my profile and start a thread for my machine!
--- End quote ---

No problem... Thank you for joining. I changed the registration feature to allow immediate registration. Hopefully the important people will sign up before the spammers find it. Please post away & tell all your Ascot friends. LOL.

Hughlysses:
Hi John,

I just joined up.  I'm a long-time member and moderator at the Yahoo VT500FT group.  I thought I'd check your forum out.  A forum like this may be much more user-friendly as far as organization and being able to find specific info.  Good luck with it.

Hugh

J6G1Z:

--- Quote from: Hughlysses on September 14, 2013, 04:47:40 pm ---Hi John,

I just joined up.  I'm a long-time member and moderator at the Yahoo VT500FT group.  I thought I'd check your forum out.  A forum like this may be much more user-friendly as far as organization and being able to find specific info.  Good luck with it.

Hugh
--- End quote ---

Thank you Hugh. The sharing of & finding info is what this forum is all about. Welcome aboard.

John

Luke:
Thanks for all the time and energy (and $) ;) it must have taken to create and maintain such a great site!

All the best,

J6G1Z:

--- Quote from: Luke on July 08, 2014, 11:52:11 pm ---Thanks for all the time and energy (and $) ;) it must have taken to create and maintain such a great site!

All the best,
--- End quote ---

Thanks, but it's the quality of the members that make up a forum. We have a real good group here.

J.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version