The Ascot 500 Forum > Welcome

From the sunny UK

<< < (3/3)

J6G1Z:
Hmm... Sounds like you need to teach her how to ride. Once she gets hooked, you'll be just fine. ;)

Good luck
J.

hondapartsman:
She does ride, well, was going to. She has one of those things MP3 things with two wheels at the front but only got it last year and one way and another only got about 20 miles in. This year she is determined to do more, she'll be a sunny days only rider though, she likes the comfort of her car to much to be otherwise I think. I did, yes, try to persuade her to get her proper bike license so she could ride some of my bikes, it would have been cheaper I'm sure, but she didn't want to have to go through all that, and it can get a little complex here in the UK. Her car license covers her for the MP as it's an LT version, I think she's reassured by the extra wheel at front too. I'm hoping to be back on the road myself sometime next week, if only for short trips to the nearest towns. The first of those this Friday though, to get my old 250 tested. It is sunny here today again, we're being spoiled, the forecast for Friday not so good though but matters not.

Dougie:
Very nice Ascot from a fellow UKer.

Don't know where you get the sunny from, must be your disposition.

Welcome

hondapartsman:
No, it's sunny Suffolk. Always sunny here, or maybe it's just my disposition, you can't let the weather get you down to much, there's nothing you can do about it so you just have make the best of what comes. Yesterday was fairly sunny though, I even saw a pack ( small as it would have to be around here, five or so) of scooter boys. Not that many bikes on the road though but a few. Not bad outside right now, fairly bright but I doubt it'll last, work on the bikes might have to wait a few days, I have to wait for some parts to come anyway.  Hopefully by Wednesday as I'm at hospital for a few hours Thursday and that puts a bit of hole in the day, just a couple of scans is all but that's a t least a couples of hours and there's the getting there and back, which can be tiring. We'll see. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version