Second Generation Ascots > The V-Twin Years: Modified To Full Customs

Custom VT500FT Ascot Pictures...

<< < (9/9)

Woodguy:
oh, I do have one last question. Since the frame on the VT 500 C shadow is different then the one that comes with the VT 500 FT Ascot, ( known as the PC 10 ) I am considering a frame swap..

Is the US PC 10 frame identical to the european PC 11 frame? I have compared a number of pictures, and they sure do look the same.

J6G1Z:

--- Quote from: Woodguy on August 19, 2014, 06:10:40 pm ---oh, I do have one last question. Since the frame on the VT 500 C shadow is different then the one that comes with the VT 500 FT Ascot, ( known as the PC 10 ) I am considering a frame swap..

Is the US PC 10 frame identical to the european PC 11 frame? I have compared a number of pictures, and they sure do look the same.
--- End quote ---

This would be a good question to post up by itself.

Good luck
J.

thumperdh:

--- Quote from: Luke on July 16, 2014, 11:09:04 pm ---Apologies if this beauty has already been posted ...  :-\

http://jokermachine.com/joker-racing/johnny-jumps-1984-honda-vt500ft-street-tracker/

--- End quote ---

Finally I get to see more of this glorious machine. I can't seem to remember my Yahoo login anymore so I haven't been on the Ascot group site in some time. Interesting that it's linked to Joker Machine, they do that really nice magnetic oil drain plug that I hear so much about.

J6G1Z:
Joker Machine makes some really cool parts. That's where my horn came from. Unfortunately, what sounded loud as hell in my shed, is actually about average loud on the street.

Check out the CAFE parts on JokerMachine.com

J.

J6G1Z:
That is a nicely done VT500FT.

Super-Trapp is still around & have a few designs that will fit the Ascot's head pipes.

J.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version