<< < (10/10)

J6G1Z:

--- Quote from: thewiddaman on February 21, 2015, 06:28:43 am --- Hi
Are the header pipes still available and can they be shipped to the UK
Thanks
Robert
--- End quote ---

Robert,

To the best of my knowledge, the FT Ascot header system is still available from ThumperStuff. Realize that this is not a complete exhaust system. It is only the header pipes to the collector. You will also need a muffler/tail-pipe to add to the headers.

Here is the post on how to order.

I just called Mark at ThumperStuff & he informed me that he would ship to the U.K. as long as you trust your local shipper. He guestimatted shipping to be in the $65 range. Please understand that shipping figure is not carved in stone & was just an estimate.

THE REAL NEWS IS THAT HE IS READY TO ACCEPT ORDERS FOR THE NEW EXHAUST HEADER ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS.

Once you have placed your order, Mark will complete the final machining operation & then ship them out.

Please contact Mark & place your order as soon as you have saved up enough cash. 
Here is the web-site & contact info: http://www.thumperstuff.com/FT500.html
Phone: (360)805-0272 

Good luck
J.

thewiddaman:
Thanks for that - I'll make some enquiries!!

Regards
Robert

J6G1Z:

--- Quote from: thewiddaman on February 24, 2015, 07:28:54 am --- Thanks for that - I'll make some enquiries!!

Regards
Robert
--- End quote ---

Hey there Robert,

Give Mark a call & see what he has to say about your shipping arrangements. If you haven't done so yet, you should also order the two larger carb jets & a 16 tooth countershaft sprocket. The Ascots run lean in the OEM configuration. Modifying the Intake/Exhaust sides of the engine will cause the bike to intake more air & need more fuel or it will be extra lean causing the engine to run hot. The 16 tooth countershaft allows you a bit more top-end speed & allows the engine to operate at a more relaxed RPM when on the freeway, etc. Mark usually has these parts in stock.

Good luck
J.

scottly:
I spoke with Mark at ThumperStuff today (nice guy) and he only has 4 of these pipes left. The current price is $211 plus shipping, so if the inside of your header looks as bad as my left-side pipe, I would suggest you move quickly. ;)
The header on the right side of the pic is an XR pipe.

lowburb:
None left anymore...  sigh

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version